Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY NEWEST ORGANIZATION ATTEMPT

I found this board idea HERE! i found a blog friend who could make it for me and i hung it on the wall. it has a section for each of the kids and a hook underneath with their initial to hang up their book bags. i LOVE it!!! it is a magnet board and a chalk board so i can write messages if i need to and i can keep up with each of the kids papers that come home from school. so far, it is successful! this summer i will incorporate their chores on the board.

8 comments:

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

Cute Shanna! If I had little kids I'd definately do that. I only have one left at home now.... and yes, I do say that with a little grin!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I loved the pics from your trip...reminds me of all the places we have lived in past years...I do miss those and the friends we made...but onto the next eh? Great magnet idea!

mk said...

That's a great idea. I need to get better organized like that. Hope you're doing well.

Nikki said...

love it. where did you get the hooks? i have a system sorta like that but mines on cork boards and i stamped their names on it. not as formal as yours but i love it. it works great.

Jessica M said...

Oooo! I love it! And I enjoyed your pictures from Nauvoo. Looks like it was a great trip.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Your organization board turned out so cute! Love the hooks! Thanks for the link!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

love it!

melanie said...

great idea!!!