Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY NEWEST PROJECTS

i have been working on lots of projects in the house lately.... at the top of my list is my spices! Rob LOVES to cook, but can't stand looking for his ingredients, so........ i made it so he will never complain again... about the spices anyways!

This is something that has been in the making for about 10 years or so.... i finally got them all framed and put up on my wall. soon each of them will have the name of the baby in each belly picture....
this is something fun that i got from snapfish.... they are 20x30 collage pictures of our families fondest memories.... these just happen to be our family vacations in the past couple of years. the kids have so much fun looking at all the pictures on their way up the stairs.



8 comments:

melanie said...

good ideas!!! i'll have to steal them.....

biddles and scootch said...

I love the snap fish one...I need to do that. Looks great!!

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

its amazing how small you were with Ollie compared to your other pregnancies!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I loved the wall pictures and we want to try it!

cheery disposition said...

awesome! i love the spice rack and the colleges. :) tres bien!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

great post! Love the spices. How are they attached again....I'd love it if you added the how to...to the post.

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

I saw the pictures luring me up stairs. When Ollie invited me up to play, I was tempted. Even if it would have been to get a closer look at the pictures!

Nikki said...

cool, i love the prego ones